Monday 26 December 2011

Top 10 of 2011 - Top 10 Books I've read in 2011



Ahh... The last week of the year starts, and so starts the week of the Top 10 of 2011, hosted by Confessions of a Bookaholic, A Life Bound By Books, Fiktshun and Two Chicks on Books.






Each day there will be a Top 10. The first one The Top 10 Books of 2011, which is also the theme for this week's Top Ten Tuesday, so I'll be mashing these two memes into one (Yeah, I know it's still Monday, but it's Tuesday somewhere).

It's hard to get an order in this list - it was hard enough to find the Top 10. It was a good year in reading - a lot of good books, even if there were a few rotten ones as well.

I decided not to make a commentary on this top - I have reviewed most of these books (except one, but worry not, that review will come), and I think I wouldn't be able to manage much more than a Squee! I loved it! So, Squee! I loved them all!

Top 10 Books I've read in 2011

A Game of ThronesReview
The ThiefReview
The Queen of AttoliaReview
Plain KateReview
SunshineReview
My Name is MinaReview
ValiantReview
North and SouthReview
Crown DuelReview
The Broken KingdomsReview


Extras:
These two books were so good that I re-read them this year:

GracelingReview
The HobbitReview




No comments:

Post a Comment