Wednesday 21 December 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week a theme for a list is suggested. This week is Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings . This one was easy, because every year I am asked to make my wishlist and send it to the family, who have given up on coming up with gifts for me. And this year, unlike many before, it's a book-only list. (And yes, there were more than 10 on that list, just to give room for some surprise on my part)



  • More Song of Ice And Fire, namely A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin
    Just so I can continue reading the series.







  • The Poison Eaters by Holly Black
    Short stories set in the world of Tithe, Valiant and Ironside? Yes, please!







  • Inda by Sherwood Smith
    I loved Crown Duel, so I want more of this author.







  • Beauty by Robin McKinley
    A Beauty and the Beast retelling, and after Sunshine I will read more this author. Besides, I've read great reviews about it.






  • Geist by Philippa Ballantine
    I had my eye on this one for some time, so let's hope Santa brings it with him.







  • The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
    Another one that has been calling me for some time.







  • A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee
    Good reviews have finally spiked my curiosity about this book.






  • The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker by Leanna Renee Hieber
    I think this one was on my wishlist just because of the title. I like it, for some reason.






  • Maledicte by Lane Robins
    The inclusion of this book on the Christmas wishlist was a spur of the moment thing, and just because of the cover. Pretty. I want it!





  • Rurouni Kenshin, Volume 2
    There is more manga that I want, but I want more Kenshin. Always. And since yesterday I want it even more, since I found out about this:






No comments:

Post a Comment